The cost of entry is £3,450 per person, including Iceland – Greenland flights.
|Deposit:||£1450 (non-refundable) due by 31st October 2018|
|Payment 1:||£1000 due by 17th December 2018|
|Payment 2:||£1000 payment due by 17th January 2019|
The event is well managed and supported and there is no need for previous arctic, ski or snow camping experience. However, if you wish to have a Tangent Expeditions guide with you, this option is available on the same cost basis as for individuals (£1000 per person).
- Scheduled or chartered return flight from Akureyri to Constable Point, north east Greenland
- High calorie, light weight food packs for the duration of the event
- Pre-event briefing and training
- Snowmobile support, including check point marshalling and event camp set-up
- Medical support
- Selected equipment – for full details see our Equipment List section
- Map of area, indicating route and check points
- SPOT tracking service of all teams by Tangent staff (including equipment hire)
Cost does not include:
- Travel from your home country to Akureyri, Iceland.
- Accomodation and meals in Iceland.
- Travel Insurance (must include air search & rescue, medical cover and repatriation to home country)
- Personal equipment (additional to what we provide – see Equipment List)
- Optional post event tours / activities