The cost of entry is £3,950 per person, including Iceland - Greenland flights.
Deposit: £1450 (non-refundable) due by 31st October 2019
Payment 1: £1250 due by 17th December 2019
Payment 2: £1250 payment due by 17th January 2020
The event is well managed and supported and there is no need for previous arctic, ski or snow camping experience. However, if you wish to have a Tangent Expeditions guide with you, this option is available on the same cost basis as for individuals (£1000 per person).
- Scheduled or chartered return flight from Akureyri to Constable Point, north east Greenland
- High calorie, light weight food packs for the duration of the event
- Pre-event briefing and training
- Snowmobile support, including check point marshalling and event camp set-up
- Medical support
- Selected equipment - for full details see our Equipment List section
- Map of area, indicating route and check points
- SPOT tracking service of all teams by Tangent staff (including equipment hire)
Cost does not include:
- Travel from your home country to Akureyri, Iceland.
- Accomodation and meals in Iceland.
- Travel Insurance (must include air search & rescue, medical cover and repatriation to home country - see Insurance for more details.)
- Personal equipment (additional to what we provide - see Equipment List)
- Optional post event tours / activities